Benefits of Online Giving
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church.
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the worship service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping Central – It is more cost effective for the church to process online contributions. In addition, it also simplifies the financial records the church needs to keep.
- Airline Miles/Rewards – Your credit card may offer airline miles or reward points for transactions processed on your credit card. Giving to the church through your credit card offers an opportunity to increase your miles or rewards.