5:30 - 8 p.m. | SMB- 2nd Floor
CSM Senior High is our weekly gathering for 9th-12th Grade Students on Sunday nights. We gather for food and fellowship before moving into group activities, lesson, and reflection groups. CSM Senior High is a great way to get connected!
- 5:30 Snack Supper – Grab some food in the CAC
- 6:00 Check-In / Connect Groups– Let us know you are here and get connected to your friends!
- 6:15 Announcements – Learn what is going on and get to know others
- 6:20 Worship and Lesson – The lessons are geared to bring the Bible into our everyday lives
- 6:50 LifeGroups – Our students split into group to get to know each other and reflect on the lesson together
- 7:30 Group Activities – Students are lead to work together as they play together
- 8:00 High School Goes Home!
For more information on our programs for 9th-12th Grade Students, please contact Kirby Martens ( ; 479-442-1811).