Actions and Truth
Actions & Truth is an outreach ministry, which is focused on meeting the spiritual and physical needs of those who are coming to Community Meals with the purpose of introducing them to Jesus Christ. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Building relationships by listening and praying with people
- Building dignity and self-respect by offering free haircuts
- Coordinating with local organizations to ensurethat needs are met
- Collecting and distributing clothing to those in need
- Cultivating witnessing opportunities by coordinating special events: Christmas party, Easter service, Mother’s & Father’s day gifts, etc.
- Leading a Bible study every Thursday before lunch
For more information about participating in this ministry, please contact Glenn Miller at or 479-442-1802.
Community Meals, now in its 10th year, is a Central ministry that provides a free nutritious meal every Tuesday and Thursday in our Activities Center to anyone in our community who is in need. Central members and friends from other churches welcome our guests, prepare and serve food, and clean up as a demonstration of God’s love and mercy. For a number of years, Community Meals averaged 60-70 people each day. More recently we have seen about a 30% increase with numbers consistently exceeding 100 people. For more information about how you can participate in Community Meals through donations and/or service, please contact the Community Meals team captain, Jeanie Hill, at .