Health and Security at CCA
At Central Children's Academy, your child's safety is of the utmost importance. We offer several safety and security features to ensure every child can learn and play in a safe and fun environment. Here are some of the security features offered at CCA:
- Security cameras in all rooms
- Coded keyless entry for parents
- Authorized pick up list
- Teachers trained in playground safety
- Background checks performed on all staff
- All staff trained in CPR and First Aid
- AED on site
- Low staff/child ratio
- Security monitoring 24/7 by JE Alarm
- Emergency Plan
For more information about our security, please contact us by clicking here, or call 479-443-4037.
CCA provides a breakfast snack and lunch according to the USDA guideline for nutritious meals. Meals are prepared on campus by the CUMC food service coordinator. We are a peanut free facility. For children with special dietary needs or allergies, parents are required to submit a form upon enrollment. A doctor's note may be required to excuse some foods and/or drinks. Prayer is said before every meal.